The first comprehensive, strategically focused training program guaranteed to teach you how to write, format, and structure social media profiles! Be an expert in a growing field and help candidates stand out with a consistent online brand.
Group rates are available for 3 or more students. Contact [email protected] for information.
WHAT DOES COMPLETING THE RWA PROFILE WRITING PROGRAM ENTAIL?
Part 1: 5 webclasses (including grammar, formatting, and writing homework assignments)
A foundation for writing profiles that will put you among the top writers in the nation
Personal branding strategies for creating profiles with personality that differentiate your candidate while speaking to employer needs
Language and grammar best practices in professional writing to avoid embarrassing mistakes
Formatting tips and videos to manipulate profiles for readability and strategic alignment with your candidate's brand
Writing strategies for each section of the profile to maximize visibility on the top social media platforms used in career management and job search
- Tools to gather branded content and stories, streamline your writing process, and build your writing practice
- Class 1: Wednesday, 12/1 from 12:00-1:30pm ET
- Class 2: Thursday, 12/2 from 12:00-1:30pm ET (optional for existing ACRWs)
- Class 3: Wednesday, 12/8 from 12:00-1:30pm ET
- Class 4: Thursday, 12/9 from 12:00-1:30pm ET
- Class 5: Wednesday, 12/15 from 12:00-1:30 ET
Part 2: 3 independent learning programs (industry-specific profile writing projects)
Students have the opportunity to rework each assignment based on the expert reviews to improve their writing and complete the program. Upon completion, graduates earn the prestigious ACPW credential and 32 CEUs.
1. We build on our foundation of training writers for more than 10 years, combining the latest trends in branding, knowledge of social media trends, and proven virtual training techniques.
2. It is comprehensive! From grammar to formatting and strategy, you'll learn everything you need to stand out as an expert. We have videos showing you how to manipulate the platforms so you know all the tricks. And, you get access to the new videos and information with each bi-annual program update.
3. Each student receives personalized feedback on 5 writing assignments from top writers in the field. It is one thing to talk theory and see examples, it is a much richer learning experience and more meaningful to receive expert, in-depth reviews of your work.
4. No renewal or membership required! ACPWs complete the most comprehensive program in the industry, so there's no continuing education requirement.
5. The program can be completed on your own schedule or within a group webclass. The program teaches best practices in writing for the top social media platforms!
Graduates receive a free E-Summit! Round out your training with a 2-hour session related to your focus/specialty. Available sessions, including an in-depth session on LinkedIn, are listed here.